make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Update

Just heard that insurance inspector found the fire to of sparked and started between the Fridge & Microwave in the kitchen. Exactly where I seen the flames and smoke, when I was awoke by my dog and walked around, through the un-burning living room, to see what was going on!!

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.