make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

It actually was started by a

It actually was started by a control burn that got out of control. Todd Stokes wasnt paying attention and left AO unattended. Simple mistake but costly. And the smoke really wasnt that bad, just the local kids here act as life-sized v*****a's. But as a self-acclaimed pyro, it's always nice to see a good burn gone better

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.