(Jeez Scott, talk about posting something just to stir the pot...)
* The price of oil is going up
* Exxon Mobil owns rights to billions of barrels of oil
* Exxon Mobil is in business to make money for their shareholders
* They HAVE the oil, you NEED the oil.
* They make the money, you spend the money
Now, this will amaze you! When corn prices rise, corn farmers make more money. If you own gold, gold prices rise and you sell it, you make money. If you bought your house for $120k and market demand allows you to sell it for $250k, you make money.
Does that confuse anyone? Any questions?
More information about formatting options