Every time there is any type of budget deficit. The politicians go for two two major areas of cost cutting. The No. 1 is always education, No. 2 is always care for the elderly. They cut funding in these ares to pull hard at the heartstrings of the taxpayers that both have children and elderly parents with hopes that they will beg for higher taxes to cover these areas! We started a state "educational" lottery to fund education. I'm seeing ZERO difference!
Now...here is what I want to know and cannot get answers to.
1. Where are the cuts to reduce or eliminate FREE cell phone packages?
2. Where are the cuts to reduce Section 8 housing costs?
3. Where are the cuts to reduce the Food Stamp program?
4. Where are the cuts to reduce the FREE medical care for those that do not pay?
5. Where are the eliminations of FREE medical care for illegal aliens?
6. Why is it that welfare recipients do not have pass a drug screen to receive benefits?
This only the tip of the iceberg of the billions of dollars that are freely handed out to entitlement recipients every day! Has ANYONE heard of cuts in these areas? The people that do NOTHING, don't want to do anything and will NOT do anything for themselves are receiving generous, ENDLESS and reliable government handouts for being LAZY and irresponsible.
Just how is it that our politicians have the audacity to restrict the learning potential of the future leaders of our country while yet enabling and funding the lazy to get lazier? Oh yeah! I've got it now, these lazies are the motivated voters that keep these politicians in office so thay can continue to get their free stuff without an effort. One hell of a career, huh?
Wake up people! This practice needs to stop now!!! As Boenher said, we don't have a funding problem, there is PLENTY of money! What we have here is a spending problem! The money is going to the wrong places and to the wrong people!
More information about formatting options