make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

FIRST ON 3: Teen Mom's case dismissed

READ MORE: FIRST ON 3: Teen Mom's case dismissed
teenmom300.jpg

BOLIVIA, NC (WWAY) -- Brunswick County's "Teen Mom 2" star is out of some trouble for a change. A judge dismissed four charges against Jenelle Evans after her accuser failed to show up for court again.

Evans was charged with breaking and entering, injury to real property, harassing phone calls and second degree trespass. The case had already been continued a couple of times because the plaintiff Jaelanie Salas had failed to show up for court dates. When she was absent again today, the judge dismissed the charges.

Evans's attorney Dustin Sullivan said the judge will likely issue a warrant for Salas and increase her bond. Evans pressed charges in February against Salas for harassing phone calls.

Sullivan also said Evans has met with her probation officer twice in recent weeks and has passed a drug test each time. Last month Evans pleaded guilty to a drug paraphernalia charge in exchange for prosecutors dropping a marijuana possession charge if she can stay out of trouble for a year.

Evans is due back in court May 24 for charges stemming from a fight with another girl caught on video.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees. You can view our comment policy here.

»

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.