Two pages of vicious attacks by anonymous posters, some real courage shown here, so let me join in and be a coward as well. Here are a few things to consider:
1. Coach Cross didn't wait on the meeting because the East Bladen job would have been filled before the 16th and he would have been left with no place to coach. It was pretty obvious West administration wouldn't talk to him and was trying to force him out the door.
2. He has it made now. He's somewhere that wants him. There has always been an undercurrent at West that didn't want him, so now good luck with dealing with him twice a year.
3. Mr. Finn has sccomplished a lot at the school, but he needs to grow some skin if he intends to continue as a principal. There will be lots of times principals are not agreed with and threatening to sue or ban someone everytime they don't agree with you doesn't help your image.
4. Everybody keeps pointing at these EOC's and reciting great numbers. I hope they are fantastic, ...but please share what percentage of students took the test. Schoolwide test scores are very dependent on who takes the test. I understand that all students have to take the year-end EOC's where some of the early scores were not taken by everyone.
5. There is some mending of fences that needs to be done in the community. There has been a lot of posturing and comments about who has students in school. If those tax-payers that dont have students in the school dont have a voice, then I'm sure no one is going to be coming around to them with a reverse raffle ticket or a plate sale ticket.
More information about formatting options