HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, did i not read somewhere that he thinks this officer should be trained or retrained..
I support the SHP officer
1. He acts like an adult
2. He appears to be professional
3. He was out late at night stopping people he didn't know in order to make the roads safe.
4. He puts his life on the line for others.
5. He sacrifices his evenings and weekends so that he can protect and serve
6. He has to put up with Attorneys on regular basis.
7. He sits in court all day for trials
8. He has to say goodbye to his family not knowing whether he will ever see them again..
9. He doesn't know which day or night will be the one here he has to make a decision that could end in the taking of a life or the giving of his
10. He is a victim of his own sacrifices and decisions, as its hard to be popular when enforcing the law and actually fulfilling your duty.
Please tell me this investigation is over, the only smoke here is from the fire in Pender county.
More information about formatting options