make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I wonder if..

I wonder if we, as the citizens of New Hanover County can direct the district attorney to file a civil suit against this 'attorney' seeking liquidated damages for the loss of services of two law enforcement officers over the course of a busy holiday weekend as a direct result of his lies.

Additionally, can he be charged with filing a false police report?

I doubt that any action will be taken against him, since he's an attorney.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.