make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

RE: Give Me A Break

A secured bond is just as you mentioned. Only it can also go thru a bondsman at 10 or 15 percent. An unsecured bond means that you simply sign your name as a promise to show up for your court date.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.