make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Health dept...

The CFPUA is required to contact the health department 25 days after disconnection of water...if the residence is proved to be occupied, the house is condemned to be unhealthy living environments.
What do I do?-
Wait for the detective to full fill the investigation to deed me free of all charges.
How long will this take?
Well, we are now a week and a half w/o water, and the detective has not even called me back!
Then what?
To sum it up...CFPUA drove my family out of our home, to get a 'Rich' person or family in the residence that will pay them hundreds of dollars a month... i have no choice for the time being but to comply with the state laws, and move out temporarily until case is settled. When my little girl wants to know why we cant go home to play in her room, or watch cartoons on HER tv, im calling the CEO of CFPUA, the billing manager, and the lead tech of engineering- (whom filed this crazy charge), and im going to make them tell my daughter why we cant go home!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.