They have some great items but there are a few problems, some serious, that they need to work out:
1) Some of the employees have issues. One woman kept cutting me off as I went around the store. One guy sent me to a manager who was actually another shopper. The same guy manned the front table and was hostile when I presented my coupon and asked if there were any keychains left.
2) The focaccia from La Gemma is incredibly stale.
3) The local grape tomatoes were old, so I could only use about 1/4 of my pint. The ones on the outside looked good.
4) not enough room in the aisles for people with carts.
6) not as much local produce as I'd thought there would be - not even local greens.
The store is a great idea. I hope they get it together.
More information about formatting options