Honestly, if you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid. I think you're trying to tie 1st place with the guy who jumped off the bridge.
(1) It's against the law to jump off the bridge. Period.
(2) It ties up traffic trying to get over the bridge.
(3) It ties up rescuers who could be out saving someone else in a REAL life saving incident.
(4) My taxes pay for STUPID "rescue" incidents like this that didn't have to happen. It causes my taxes to increase for no good reason.
(5) There have been several people who died lately because of jumping or diving off bridges. The same thing could happen here.
(6) This idiot takes a stupid, needless risk of breaking his neck and perhaps being paralyzed for the rest of his life. He also risks landing on top of someone else who may be passing UNDER the bridge.
Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?
More information about formatting options