Wilmington Housing Authority needs to implement some policies regarding residence in housing they control.
1. Mandatory drug testing of residents.
2. No one over the age of 18 is to be on the property after 9pm, unless they are the listed resident.
I'm sure the WPD could add enough officers, once the public see's that WHA is serious about protecting residents, and property paid for by the public.
3. Immediate removal of officials running WHA, to be replaced by someone who realizes taxpayers want safety, protection of property, and an end to violent situations that occur there.
4. Every 3 months, a visual inspection of units to assure they are being kept up to standards.
5. Hold residents responsible. If the unit is trashed, they are evicted, and listed, making sure they do not get public housing again,
More information about formatting options