make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I agree with commonsense.

I agree with commonsense. Have couples, heterosexual or homosexual get a state issued civil union certificate that cover all legal issues. Have a religious facility issue a marriage certificate if the couple meet their requirements. No more marriage licenses. The state is responsible for civil unions and a "church" is responsible for marriages.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.