The Leland Police Department's management team: Chief, Deputy Chief, Lieutenants, two Sergeants and 3 police officers are all running their own organized crime unit.
To have organized crime, six of the following must be satisfied and the four in italics are mandatory. Summarized they are:
1. more than two people; YES
2. their own appointed tasks; YES
3. activity over a prolonged or indefinite period of time; ABSOLUTELY
4. the use discipline or control; YES
5. perpetration of serious criminal offences; YES, watch the news
6. operations on an international or transnational level; NO
7. they use violence or other intimidation; YES, OF COURSE, That's the Leland Way
8. the use of commercial or businesslike structures; YES
9. engagement in money laundering; YES
10. exertion of influence on politics, media, public administration, judicial authorities or the economy; and,
motivated by the pursuit of profit and/or power: YES, MOST DEFINITELY
The Town of Leland's Mayor, Council, Town Manager and the Leland Police Department needs to made an example of. You can not run a government this way.
More information about formatting options