Those are the facts, Nonsense.
1. Unemployment in 1999 was 4.2%.
2. The only years since 1976 with average annual gains in national debt occurred when Republicans were in office. The biggest was under your idol, Ronald Reagan.
3. As a % of GDP nat debt has been trending worse since 2000 when the Rhodes scholar George Bush was president.
4. "Trickle down" or "VooDoo" economics does not work. Where are all the jobs the "Job Creators" have created?
5. BTW, the Chief Prosecutor of President Clinton was unfaithful to his wife as well as Newt Gingrich was to his.
You seem very sure of yourself, which is good. You're just wrong.
You still didn't answer my question about which fringe group you most identify with,
More information about formatting options