make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Domino's fire due to stove malfunction

READ MORE:

LELAND, NC (WWAY) -- Several fire crews responded to a fire at a dominos restaurant in Leland today. Firefighters from Leland, Navassa, Winnabow and northwest joined forces to fight the flames at the Domino’s on Reed Road this afternoon. Leland Fire Captain Chris Hunt says crews got the fire under control in about 45 minutes. He says the source was a malfunction in a stove. The business is a total loss. Adjoining businesses suffered water and smoke damages. There were no injuries.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees. You can view our comment policy here.

»

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.