Below is the comments WWAY posted from Mr. Bergers FACEBOOK page...this alone speaks VOLUMES of Mr. Bergers MOCKERY of the New Hanover County Judicial System and the TAX PAYERS he as a County Commissioner represents....He wrote this as if he was spending or has spent Thanksgiving in Jail....which didn't happen. So I have to question a few on his comments...
#9....what "friends" does he have that considering his antics would be willing to "bake a shank into a cake" for him? Does he plan to do harm to other inmates if he is incarcerated, as a "shank" would suggest such?
#7 and #8 ....Is Mr. Berger suggesting that he would like to be romantically involved with another inmate if he is incarcerated??
#6....are we as COUNTY TAX PAYERS not "law abiding" enough for Mr. Berger... does he suggest that inmates are more "law abiding" than the TAX PAYERS that support his salary as a commissioner?
#5.... is Mr. Berger indicating that he is aware of a JUDGE in New Hanover County that is NOT law abiding??
#3... the inmates of New Hanover County Detention Center do NOT wash their clothing or linens in the "toilets" there are machines that provide that service and the inmates do NOT pay using quarters.
#2..... based on Mr. Bergers comment about Ms. Blaylocks state of mind that he is apparently giving reference to Ms. Blaylock, as he has continued to sue her through Civil courts with specifics suggested in both his WWAY reply to his arrest, and this post.
And his closing statement is directed specifically at NEW HANOVER County "Head Start" leaders.
This is a terrible situation at best....but it is time for Mr. Berger to be OUT!! HE NEEDS TO GO! It has NOTHING to do with as he put it" the difficulties he is struggling with in his personal life" but rather HIS ACTIONS OF HIS DAILY LIFE.
Mr. Berger VIOLATED a COURT ORDER! ARREST his ass and put him in JAIL....not allowing him to bond out! What Magistrate allowed that to happen? REVOKE HIS BOND!!! He has done nothing but flaunt his disregard for New Hanover County. Like Barney Fife said: "NIP IT IN THE BUD".
Our present County Commissioners need to step up to the plate....don't forget elections are gonna be around again and when they do we as TAXPAYERS AND LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will be remembering the antics you all allowed Mr. Berger to subjet OUR County to! Will we be voting for you?
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- New Hanover County Commissioner Brian Berger posted this on his Facebook page today:
Top Ten Things About Spending Thanksgiving in Jail
10. Boiled turkey and stuffing made from last Tuesday’s left over grits and Wednesday’s “meat surprise” (with raisons, or things that look like fresh raisons)
9. Be thankful for having friends willing to bake a shank into a cake for me!
8. Write a book on how to pick-up your cellmate, aptly titled “21 Ways to Pick-Up your Cellmate”
7. Smuggle contraband candles for those romantic evenings at home in your cell with your cellmate.
6. Enjoy Being Surrounded By More Law Abiding Citizens than my current peers!
5. Watch a judge and her “best friends” get rich off a baseball stadium, convention center, bridge to that magical rainbow in the sky: “Ah, $50 million, $60 million, just sign the change order. Heck, its not your money. Or mine. The Taxpayers won’t even notice. Suckers"
4. Not miss the news with its fictitious stories tailored to the angle of a reporter who would rather be in a major market where stories about corruption and real crime dramas play out daily, instead of having to cover-up real corruption, try to keep up the writers of “The Wire”
3. Stainless steel toilets with no seats are great for doing laundry. No quarters needed!
2. Say hello to the corrupt non-profit executive who swindled the government, a mentally-ill mom who let her kids eat cockroaches like cheerios, drives over people in her car, but she does have a nice %^@@.
1. Always arrive fashionably late, making sure to correctly greet all those former judges, “event planners,” scheming local officials and they swear, that money they borrowed, they’re gonna pay you back. Really. This Time. They mean it.
And the number 0.5 Reason Thanksgiving in Jail isn’t so bad:
Finally, a moment (60 days X 24 hours X 60 seconds = one moment) to be thankful for YOU, for what’s left of American Liberty, for all those who fought and sacrificed to preserve and defend it, and for those that still do! Happy Thanksgiving from Cell B45325!!!
Top Ten Things About Spending Thanksgiving in Jail (knowing I’m there for caring about the disadvantaged, not robbing them to pay for that 14-day Cruise this winter like the leaders of “Head Start” in New Hanover County and teachers will rap sheets longer than Eminem’s) God Bless!
More information about formatting options