make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Contact your State Representative or Senator!

If that is what you think then you need to contact your State Representative and/or Senator. The requirement you have a problem with is State Law and not Local Municipal Law. Your local government has zero say in this so if you want it changed complain to the state and not to the city. Well, unless your real point is to just sully up your city council without any just cause. Just sayin'

However, I bet you already knew all that didn't you?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.