make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Blah, blah, blah

How does my (greatly exaggerated)frequency of posting somehow mean that Charles Warren is NOT out of control and violating state law regarding open meetings?

BTW, over 70% of the chronic homeless have substance abuse and/or mental problems. You can find that figure in about fifty locations on-line. Those facts are real butt kickers, huh? But for the sake of the other 30%, I'll simply say that ANYONE who winds up sleeping under a bridge got there through their own life mismanagement.

One of my FAVORITE aspects of posting here is when I cause someone to have a total meltdown. That's when I know I'm onto something.

Perhaps the Star News SHOULD be investigating......eh? Why IS Warren throwing people out of meetings for asking questions....or being reporters? Why IS Warren defying the County Commission and refusing to leave the DSS board?

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.