make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Call The Cops

Quit messing around with Animal Control regarding your neighbors, and call the cops instead. They should investigate the complaint, and if the owner is abusing or neglecting the dogs, they can be charged by police (if they see evidence of it).

If the cops don't respond (or give you the run around), call the Police Chief (or Sheriff) and complain. Take it all the way to the City Council or County Commissioners if you have to (whichever applies to you). You can even contact WWAY and ask them to'll see the city/county get involved then. When the media gets involved, they all step up to the plate. Do it for the animals. You CAN get something done. You just have to call the right people.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.