"In the event that there is no clear decision...the only other option is to do nothing"....
Our leaders practice that advice on a daily basis...and still get voted into office.
(Let us break this all down for Screen Gems to evaluate a new TV show)
1. Johnny wants a new Convention Center and gets one during failing economy! (Let's continue on now Council...and find more $$$ to blow.)
2. Same Johnny wants a hotel next to said Convention Center but can't have one. Ooops! Do Nothing!
3. Johnny wants more land grabs and taxes on *NEW* citizens paid to squander and find that needed $$$! Ooops! Failed...hands were slapped...can't Do Nothing!
4."Election Accomplished for another Term in city office" (Do more **Nothing** for the citizens is once again secured).....
5. Johnny now wants a new baseball park (for God knows what) to over crowd even more an already screwed up traffic system...screwed up from "Doing Nothing". Who will play here...the Spring Training teams...or Joey and his buddies on Saturday mornings????
6. Johnny and friends most likely are now planning another *Property Tax Increase* to help pay for the bumbled handling of tax payers $$$ now the Monkey has bit back.
#7 and Beyond: Repeat numbers 2 thru 6 for the next few years as we watch the potholes get bigger and deeper, and increased property taxes as our homes *Depreciate* in value.
Screen Gems has a *Gem* of a new series here without brain storming a thing!!!
More information about formatting options