make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Yet when the shoe is on the other foot

I am currently dealing with a situation wherein the home I had just moved in to using a section 8 voucher as a disabled person was entirely flooded by sewage. The WHA has threatened to terminate my voucher if I do not occupy the unit, has refused to send out a special inspector to see and test the unit, and actually moved forward with issuing the HAP certificate to the landlord, leaving me fully vulernable both financially and health wise. I am unable to afford an attorney in my situation and have been taken advantage of in every way by both the WHA and the landlord. Who helps those who can least afford it?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.