Homosexuality, Abortions,Pedophiles, Murder are all sins. One is no worse than the other to God. Sin is sin! God distroyed a whole city for homosexuality and He will punish America as well. God is a loving God, he gave us his only son that we may have eternal life. He will forgive anyone at anytime if they ask for His forgivness. But when life is over and we stand before God he will judge us.
Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 7:6
The Ten Commandments we all have to live by:
And God spokethese words:
I sm the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egyp, out of the land of slavery.
1) You shall have no other gods besides me.
2) You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I , the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing the children for their sin of the fathers to the third and forth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
3) You shalt not misuse the name of the Lord your God, For the Lord will not hold any guiltless who misuse his name.
4) Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it Holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath day to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, niether the alien within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
5) Honor your father and mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
6) You shall not murder.
7) You shall not commit adultery.
8) You shall not steal.
9) You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
10)You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
I have no desire to judge you or anyone else. I am glad that is God's job. But right is right and wrong is wrong and God will judge.
May you seek God and find his will for your life.
More information about formatting options