Info

The "smell of burning plastic" "for several days" has no revelance to this fire. This was my brother's house. He was there until going to work in the late afternoon. He was not cooking anything. The explosion sounds were aersole cans igniting. He did not have insurance and lost everything. I am thankful he was not at home when it happened. It is sad to see the neighbors gawking as his house went up in flames. Thank you to the firefighters who risk their lives to save people and property.

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply