make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Maybe you need to read my

Maybe you need to read my post again. I don't recall saying anything about drug seizures. However, since you brought it up, 75% go back to the agency that initiated the seizure and the other 25% goes back to the state. The 75% that goes back to the agency, can only be used for counter narcotic purposes only, per state rules. NCDOR is responsible for collecting the drug seizure(s) and auditing the agency. The other 25% that goes back to the state, goes into the state's general fund.

What happen? Did they take something of yours on a drug seizure?

Law Enforcement follows the general statues that your elected officials put into law. Don't like it, contact your elected officials. Other then that, like I said before, don't break the law. That way you won't have to face the consequences of doing so.

Again, doing a little research always helps before posting comments. Just saying.

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.