make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

This is so sad. When I

This is so sad. When I graduated from high school, 30 years ago. We had that 2-3% that were animals. They were simply expelled. It allowed the other 97% to be educated in a civilized enviroment. We never even saw a cop on our camupus.

Now the gangster thugs know they can do anything they want. And all they get is another "warning". You are so right. If a teacher even dares to tell the truth, they are fired.

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.