make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I feel sorry for the parents...

...but the adult in the home is responsible for this happening. A child is the most precious gift you have and your child should come before all else. That child should have been monitored at all times with a dog around. The only way something like this can happen is if someone fell asleep on the job and did not watch that child properly and take all necessary precautions to keep the dog away from the child.

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.