make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Glad everyone got out of

Glad everyone got out of there safely. What a scary situation. I wanted to recommend a product called Auto-Out, a self-activating fire suppressor that can put out unattended cooking fires without you being in the room. These could really save a lot of lives and homes.

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.