make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


Well, go to the Town Board. If your concerns are valid something would be done. If that dont work, go to the attorney general of SBI. IF nothing is done at those levels, your concerns must not be valid. Someone will take action if you can substantiate your claims. So get with it. If there are valid problems, I think something should be done. By the way, my english is not the issue here, stick to the issues and be professional.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.