make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Don't know

just what he is dispensing. My point was he should be subject to the same regs any "stationary" vendor or retail outlet is subject to which dispenses the same type of products.

And he should be required to pay the same fees and have the same permits and licenses as retail outlets.

One other thought which just struck. He should be required to maintain proof of autmobile liability insurance. He poses the potential for hitting a child which may run into the street or hitting a parked vehicle to avoid a child.

Were he leasing retail space, the landlord or property management firm would require proof of Liability insurance as a condition of lease signing.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.