make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


If you have so much information that could change the outcome of this situation I think you should go to the police dept. and have your statement taken along with all your other "witnesses", call the DA and request to talk about the situation and that you have new evidence. All you're doing is yelling on a blog and that is doing no good. If you have "credible" information, get it in the report otherwise you are doing your friend no good.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.