no one takes you seriously except other extemists and that puts you in the minority.
Not fond of Obama but I think Mikes's done a lot for constituents of both parties. Don't take my word for it, just check his actual track record. As to Rouzer: his whole platform is about how he's going to stick it to Obama, no details, no nothing, just that he's going to "do" it. That's like saying his plan is that he's going to get a plan. Bla,bla,bla.
While I'm here, I thought I'd bullet-point some of your posting points with some comments.
• “a formidable opponent , Rouzer” (Rouzer, formidable, really?)
• “your typical wealth redistributor” (Your typical hackneyed phrase)
• “because the man that occupies the White House has a vision that was influenced by Communist mentors during his childhood and he has a sincere dislike for American culture” (His communist mentors from childhood? Now that’s just too fruit-loopy to even speculate about)
• “This is the New American Socialist Party” (never heard of them. Do they have a secret handshake?)
• “Go see the movie” (OMG, so I guess you saw a movie that explains it all and from the bullet point about mentors, I’m guessing you just watched a re-run of “The Manchurian Candidate. You do know that was only a movie, don't you?)
Oh, and one more thing: the mayors of those towns you mentioned supported him BECAUSE HE HELPED THOSE TOWNS. That's what a congressman is supposed to do. Support his constituents. Duh!
More information about formatting options