make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Insurance for Children

My ex husband committed a crime against our youngest daughter. He is in a federal prison for 6 years. I can't get any help as he is incarcerated. NC Healthchoice is the only assistance I get. I do not make enough money on my own to provide healthcare for this child who has medical issues. I do not collect food stamps or any other assistance. As a matter of fact, I work a full time job as well as a small part time job just to make ends meet. If the funds for this are removed, my child will become a victim once again! Why isn't there help for children of incarcerated parents especially when they are the victim????????


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.