Info
Submitted by WWAY on Wed, 10/17/2012 - 10:16am.

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- Residents in the 1200 block of Castle Street were given the "all clear" to return home after an early-morning evacuation caused by a residential natural gas leak. The StarNews reports the Wilmington Fire Department says crews found a gas meter missing from a home. A Piedmont Natural Gas crew was still on scene at 4 a.m., but residents who had been pulled from their homes at 2 a.m. were back inside. It all started with an emergency call at 2:01 a.m. Wednesday reporting a natural gas leak. Fire crews, police and Piedmont Natural Gas employees responded to evacuate residents and get the leak under control. No injuries were reported.

Full Story »
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply