make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Wasted Effort

Its a shame, but the most this will do is add your name to some government watch list. Good luck with that one.

For a state to secede, it would have to sue the United States for the right to do so, and you have to ask permission from the U.S. to sue it. Not likely to ever happen.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.