1. There was NO noise complaint at Joe Gigliotti's house that night.
2. The officer only came to the house ONCE that night.
3. The officer acknowledged the house was NOT too loud and that he was only there to investigate underage drinking.
4. NO ONE WAS TICKETED AT THAT HOUSE THAT NIGHT FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING OR ANYTHING ELSE.
5. OFFICER YOUNG WAS THERE TO, AT A MINIMUN, HAND OUT TICKETS OR MAKE AN ARREST.
6. Officer Young has been witnessed doing similar acts at other parties, hence why the phrase "this is the third time" is heard in the video.
REMEMBER ALL CHARGES AGAINST JOE WERE DROPPED BY THE D.A. AFTER JOE FILED A POLICE BRUTALITY SUIT AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS INVESTIGATED THE INCIDENT.
More information about formatting options