make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

sue 'em

Honey - sue 'em all for what happened to your husband. Get a good attorney and have them start with your previous lawyer, then move on up to Bladen County. Make sure this doesn't happen again. Good luck and my prayers are with you, your husband and family.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.