make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Officials say incense to blame for two separate fires

READ MORE:
 

NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) -- New details on two fires in New Hanover County yesterday. Officials say that the same thing is to blame for both incidents.

Fire officials say that unattended incense caused a mobile home to catch fire on the 4200 block of Gordon Road just before 2 a.m. Officials say it was left burning in the living room.

The New Hanover County Fire Department says that incense is also to blame for the fire at Russo's Motel in Carolina Beach yesterday afternoon. No one was hurt.

Officials have no word yet on the extend of the damage.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees. You can view our comment policy here.

»

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.