make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


This can happen, my husband just did it, left an incense on my antique dresser, talking about it was just smoking and the stick was too long to ignite anything and left out of the room,, several minutes later all hell broke lose and we began to hear loud popping sounds and went to investigate,the top of my whole my dresser was burned to a crisp.... so it can happen.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.