make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


re-read the item. It states he most likely will get another city vehicle.

Why not take some action rather than venting your spleen?

Contact the League of Municipalities in Raleigh. Confirm whether they insure the town. If they do ask them to investigate further.

Very least, he will be barred from driving any town owned and INSURED vehicle. If his job requires him to have vehicle access, the Insurance Company may require the addition of one of theose vehicle alcohol devices which would prevent him from driving and might require random screenings for alcohol levels.

That would accomplish something. The question is whether you want to invest the effort required.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.