....to keep from hitting an alligator crossing the road...then went off the road into the marsh. He was only driving a vehicle "because" he had to get to his girlfriend's house to go Poo...and where he was before he drove didn't have a bathroom. Through all the excitement...that's all he remembers (amnesia due to the jolt he had when he flipped)...except being able to get to his girlfriends house to go Poo!!
"Case Dismissed". He will be back on the streets doing it again...right Judge??
There's a Poll for you WWAY on who thinks he'll be set free Because:
"What was His Reason for Leaving the Accident Scene":
1. Alligator Protection but no one saw it happen? *
2. Marsh too close to the road? *
3. Had to go Poo and and forgot stuff? *
4. Cell Phone minutes expired *
5. Judge Understands this Type of Situation (Prayerful Judgement) *
More information about formatting options