Info
fire.jpg Submitted by WWAY on Wed, 04/10/2013 - 9:38am.

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- Investigators say improperly discarded smoking materials are to blame for a fire overnight that destroyed a Wilmington home. Two people were inside when the fire started just before 3 a.m. at 3925 Fawn Creek Drive. The first units on scene said the house was 50 percent involved when they arrived. The fire department says crews focused on protecting two neighboring homes. Police say the two men who lived in the home got out unharmed.

Full Story »
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply