make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


so they have already been proven wrong, apparently, regarding the money he alledgedly owed. What other errors might be found if this proceeds? And how long does the process take to bring about a decision. Remember, it will be a Superior Court Judge who decides the outcome.

One question though. Unless he has changed residence again, he was living on Dock Street in the city. Is he eligible to remain on as a County Commissioner given his apparent city residence?

If he is not, perhaps they are barking up the wrong tree and need to take an unemotional look at this.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.