make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I understand the frustruation

I understand your frustruations wholeheartedly, unfortunately that is somewhat of the price you and I both pay for living in a 'private development'. You were advised accordingly, orgranize a HOA, and you can do what you like to the roadways and such, that is the best preventive measure you can take to curb the speeding problem you have. After all, you know that by the time you call any police, the speeder is well gone, even if you have a tag number, the police can't do anything, as they've not witnessed anything. The best advice has been given to you and the other residents. Form an HOA, and restrict the pavement, that's better control that cops writing tickets...


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.