Info
fire.jpg Submitted by WWAY on Thu, 05/09/2013 - 9:19am.

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- Wilmington firefighters rescued three pets from an overnight house fire and had to use a pet mask to resuscitate a dog. The fire department says all the animals survived and are doing well. No humans were injured. Investigators say an unattended candle left burning caused the fire around 2 a.m at 1010 Hanover Street. The American Red Cross is helping the family.

Full Story »
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply