make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I Want My Motor Back

IF, that motor was paid for with MY (tax) money, I want it back. It should be returned, promptly, to the school so that it can be utilized for its, intended, purpose.

Unless the "student" paid the school, is he not susceptible to being charged with "Obtaining Property by False Pretenses"? Does the school not have a new police department? Are they treating this as a criminal matter?

Wilmington Observer


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.