make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

This fire reminds me of...

the fire at what used to be called the First Union Building, now Murchison Building, on Front Street in 2000 or 2001. That fire was also started by a cigarette on the landing outside a conference room on the second floor.

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.