Since all cigarettes have "FSC", written in the UPC box, in accordance to fire safety with the Department of Insurance, I find it hard to believe that your view is not in past tense.
Since the new chemical has been added to ALL cigarettes, at a higher cost to smokers, we can hardly keep them lit long enough to smoke them, now they say they stayed lit long enough for a building to catch a fire?
Being a smoker myself, I'd like to see just HOW the cigarette stayed burning long enough for this to happen.
Who would have approved the "FSC" if this wasn't working as intended?
Are we going to blame pine straw this time too?!
Please feel free to respond to the last 2 questions.
More information about formatting options