make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Maybe you should get your

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you start making statements.. Its not called a muzzle silencer.. Its called a suppressor.. plain and simple.. And no one can get one unless you passed a ATF nationwide background check and paying for a 200.00 tax stamp and being finger printed and takes 6 months for an approval or denial you will not get your hands on one..


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.